Kailua-Kona is named #17 on a list for most “fun and affordable cities” to live in! I heard this from a friend last night while eating dinner at an oceanfront property I sold years ago.
Kekaha Kai Beach State Park, Big Island, Hawaii
Well, many of us have known this secret about Kona for years and are lucky enough to call it home. Topping things off is the fact that purchasing real estate has never been better in Kona and throughout Hawaii.
I want to share a few great Kona properties:
- (MLS# 246826)—This is a new listing, perfect for an extended family, such as my sellers who are a family of 5, spanning 3 generations. This home has 3 separate areas with their own entrances and great ocean views. It’s about 15 minutes from the beach.
- (MLS# 236893)—This is another great property just a few minutes from the beach and has 5 separate living areas.
- (MLS# 233259)—This home is located near the beach, golf, and more.
- (MLS# 230948)—This is a condo deal at $209K, found on the oceanfront.
- (MLS# 239807)—This is a beach cottage.
There are many reasons to consider Kona. I would love to share them with you!