With over 5,000 sq. ft. of living area, this home is a DEAL priced at $2,900,000 (MLS# 251598), and now it's ready to get snapped up...
Perfect for a retreat, corporate getaway to paradise, or residential gem on the oceanfront!
What Makes This Kona Oceanfront Home a Deal?
With your own surf spot right in front, Hale Pua (house of flowers) is a 6 bedroom, 6 bath home located just 2 miles south of the village of Kailua-Kona. The location, square footage, and price make this home a deal, but its amenities and features also contribute. The oceanfront lanai with swimming pool and spa complete the package making this home too good to pass up.
Wake up in the morning and catch some Hawaii surf right out your front door!
This home has a private, gated entry
This oceanfront home has a private two-car garage, and another attached 1 car private owner garage, with additional parking for 4-5 vehicles. Situated on almost 1/2 acre of land, extensive gardens and walkways offer privacy as well as spacious areas for fun and play.
The oceanfront lanai includes a swimming pool and spa
Spacious Kitchen Perfect for Entertaining
The large kitchen and dining area combined with the spacious great room, provide a large area for family or group get-togethers. The kitchen provides room for 14 people around the large granite table, plus 12 bar stools surrounding the granite kitchen counters.
Kitchen equipment includes:
- Wine cooler
- Two dish washing drawers (dishwasher too)
- 48" Sub-zero refrigerator and freezer, plus two refrigerator drawers
- Two ovens
Additional Rooms and Home Features
- This home has a wonderful Media Room
- The laundry room has two washers and two dryers
- The office includes high speed cable internet connection
- The entertainment room includes a large screen Sony TV and DVD with speakers throughout the house and a refrigerator for ice cold drinks nearby
- Each bedroom has a TV
- The master bedroom suite upstairs and bathroom features "Tower of Shower"
The entertainment room has everything you need to kick back and relax
What a view!